D is for Detective
I'm actually surprised I've been able to keep up with the alphabet the past few days. This is largely in part that Patrick is still at home, helping with the parental duties. I hope I can keep it up for the next 22 days. A few posts may be delayed to the evenings once I'm on my own during the day. Oh my gosh, that's next week - eek!
Now that you've gotten the feel for the Cozy Reverie Baby Alphabet, let's play a little game. Every day (hopefully), I will be posting an illustration of little Lou. Your mission? Guess what the next illustration will be!
How the game is played:
1. "Like" the Cozy Reverie Facebook Page
2. Each day, an illustration will be posted. Illustrations will be posted in alphabetical order.
- For example, today, I posted the letter D.
3. On the photo posted, comment your guess on what the next day's illustration will be. All illustrations have been scheduled already!
- For example, today, you would guess the illustration for the letter G.
4. Whoever guesses the most correct wins!
What will you win?
One handmade Cozy Reverie scarf of your choice! Great for you or for a Christmas gift!
Contest open to residents in the United States. Winner is the person with the most correct answers at the end of the alphabet. Winner will be announced on Monday, 12/1/2014. Prize is a Cozy Reverie patterned FLEECE scarf of their choice ($20 or less). Performance Knit Scarves are not part of the prize package. Prize can be claimed via email to CozyReverie@hotmail.com. Prize must be claimed by 12/7/2014. If prize is not claimed by 12/7/2014, the next person with the most correct answers will be given the prize . Any questions, please email email@example.com
Hi, I'm Amy!
All rights reserved Cozy Reverie 2012-2017 ©
All personal images are owned by CozyReverie.com unless stated otherwise.
May not be used or reproduced in any way without owners consent.