Who's planning on throwing a piñata party? How ridiculously colorful would that be?! In anticipation of #PiñataDay, we've rounded up 10 great ways to make your party memorable and fun. It's PAR-TAY, PAR-TAY, PAR-TAY TIME!
1. Let’s start with a party invitation! This one is blank inside so you can customize your specific details. It can work great as birthday cards in the future too. Buy once, print as many as you want FOREVER!
2. Decorate your snail mail with this stamp!
3. Shopping for the BIG pinatas? Lala’s Party is spot on! Plus, this doubles up as your party entertainment later when you break them!
4. Pinata Backdrop - so easy!
5. Simple table settings make all the difference!
FOOD & DRINK
6. The most colorful salsa I have ever seen! Doesn’t it look like confetti?
7. OMG with this cake
8. This colorful drink is genius (just be sure to make a kid-friendly version too)!
9. Lula Floral Designs has got your pinata party favors covered!
10. Be sure to add this to your party favor!
Hi! I'm Amy
Professional amateur. I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.