You may or may not have noticed, but I love holidays. Not just the big ones, like Halloween and Christmas, but the every day fun too! Having little parties here and there for things like watermelons (ahem, yesterday) or s'mores (next week!) is a simple way to make life a whole lot brighter.
My brand new ban.do agenda actually lets me know when some of these holidays take place! I absolutely love that they encourage me to celebrate cookie day. Inspired by the colorful artists behind the agenda, I have designed stickers for all the little holidays in August!
In one printable 8.5 x 11 page, 20 every day holiday stickers are just a click away! Just download the file here, print on sticker paper (I used this Cricut paper), cut out the stickers, and decorate your calendars! They are pretty big, but I'm not a big fan of things always fitting in a box. ;)
Want to know which holidays you'll be celebrating?
August 1: Mustard Day
August 2: Ice Cream Sandwich Day
August 3: Watermelon Day
August 4: No holiday, but I made a taco for Taco Tuesday!
August 5: Underwear Day
August 6: Root Beer Float Day
August 7: Lighthouse Day
August 8: International Cat Day
August 9: Book Lovers Day
August 10: S'mores Day
August 11: Play in the Sand Day
August 14: Creamsicle Day
August 15: Relaxation Day
August 17: Thrift Shop Day
August 18: Use the taco sticker again!
August 19: Photography Day
August 20: Lemonade Day
August 26: Dog Day
August 27: Burger Day
August 28: Bow Tie Day
August 30: Toasted Marshmallow Day
Follow all the other ban.do girls on Instagram, via the hashtag #omgbandoagenda! We are just way too fun. SERIOUSLY.
Happy Watermelon Day! The most delicious fruit on the face of the earth, especially during the summer. I can eat a whole watermelon in one sitting, maybe two, if I have nothing to do. So for today's little unofficial celebration, you can wear this refreshing fruit in an unexpected way: on the soles of your shoes!
Red acrylic paint
Green acrylic paint
Black acrylic paint
Pair of Shoes
1. Tape the edge of your shoe to protect it from any paint strokes (I used an old pair of shoes, but you can always find an inexpensive pair).
2. Paint the top part of the shoe with the red acrylic paint.
3. Paint the heel of the shoe with the green acrylic paint.
4. Once the paint dries, paint the black seeds in the red area.
5. Once the black paint dries, remove the tape.
Naturally, I added some flair to my day by diving into some Pinterest ideas!
- You can catch the tutorial for the sunglasses over at Studio DIY.
- These watermelon clips were part of my #dresstherainbow series, and inspired by this tutorial.
- Check out more ideas on how to celebrate today on my Pinterest board.
Well, I'm off to eat some yummy watermelon! Here's to a great start to a great week!
Hi! I'm Amy
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.