We have had a lot of fun memories created during the month of August! Here is the recap on Instagram:
1. Baseball love: Brody is starting to really love baseball now! He has taken a special interest in anything Dodger related. He has even tried convincing his dad to become a Dodger fan (not going to happen with a hardcore Giants fan). It is pretty cool to see your kid start to love a team.
2. Featured on an International blog: Two of my tea posts were featured on the Ahmad Tea blog! I was so excited! I never imagined for my little blog to get some international views.
3. D23 expo: Patrick and I spent some time at the ultimate Disney fan event. I left that weekend, feeling inspired to work on more art (which has taken an unfortunate back seat these past few months).
4. Work fun: August was nuts at work! My husband has a new position in production, which helped in the launch of FS1. I also had my own new network to work on: FXX (which launched today!). Busy, exhausting month!
5. Possible life change: One night, I was helping out my mom with her classroom prep. I couldn't help but wish I had my own classroom to prepare. After discussing it with Patrick, I have started researching the possibility to go back to school for my teaching credential.
6. Teaching at home: My little Brodster is in kindergarten! I have started to post up sight words around the house. I am sure his teacher will have him reading by the end of the year, but every little bit helps. Parents and teachers should work together!
7. Modcloth sale: After year of admiring the site, I finally made my first purchase! Three dresses and a pair of strappy sandals, which you will probably see in new outfit posts soon. Every time a sale pops up, I cannot help but put items in my cart. This is the first time I actually clicked "check out".
8. #AWTDland: Our event for awaltzthroughdisney.com was a success! We challenged seven teams with a scavenger hunt, to see who could have the best day at Disneyland! It required a lot of prep, but it was worth it. I loved seeing all my friends having a good time. We are already planning another one!
9. CR Etsy shop: I have a few new items added to the shop, but it is less than I would like. I keep getting ideas on new item to make but I cannot seem to find the time. I have a big event coming up in November so the Etsy shop might have to go on vacation for the next two months. I would rather take a break and come back strong, than just have one or two items added per week. The fully stocked shop will be back in time for the holidays!
So that is August! You can always follow along on Instagram: @COZYREVERIE
Thanks for reading!
All rights reserved Cozy Reverie 2012-2017 ©
All personal images are owned by CozyReverie.com unless stated otherwise.
May not be used or reproduced in any way without owners consent.