It's National Chocolate Day! This is my favorite flavor of everything, Ice cream, cake, milk - I love it all. To celebrate, I've got a party game inspired by this classic episode from Seinfled: The Candy Line Up.
Granted, in the episode, George's candy line up is actually a set up with all the bars being a Twix. Not here! We're actually giving you a challenge.
1. Purchase 10 different chocolate candy bars. Try to avoid those with the names molded into the chocolate (I threw in Hershey and Kit Kat bars as easy guesses).
2. Line them up on the table (make sure to keep track of which is which). Download the line up printable here.
3. Place the number cards by each bar.
How To Play:
1. Hand out the guessing printable (download here) to each guest. Give them 5 minutes to guess the names of all ten bars. They can pick them up, smell them, even taste them. For your guests, I would cut them in pieces with knife - yay! Another Seinfeld reference!
2. Once everyone has guessed, announce the answers. Whoever guesses the most correct, wins.
Then, of course, you've got to share the treats. :) Happy Chocolate Day!