Can you believe that this month marks 10 years of Etsy? I feel like it's been around forever!
Etsy is so much more than a site for me. This place sparked my drive and encouraged my growth more than I would have ever believed. One of my dreams is being able to work on the shop full-time, and though the process is slow (and most definitely not easy), I love going through this journey. My artwork may be doing well via Spoonflower and Society 6, but nothing compares to the connection I have with my guests via Etsy. Etsy isn't just a shop for me. It's a home.
Fun Facts about the Cozy Reverie Etsy shop:
- I actually started as a shop called Noisy Merriment on Etsy, and sold original paintings. This closed in 2013 when I started focusing more on Cozy Reverie.
- Cozy Reverie started as an up-cycling neckwear brand.
- Cozy Reverie made it's first sale on May 30, 2013. It was a handmade fabric necklace.
- Cozy Reverie didn't really hit its stride until it started offering digital artwork, specifically custom portraits.
- The most viewed and best selling item in the shop is the "This is Happening" wedding greeting card.
- The busiest time of year is Valentine's Day.
Are you an Etsy seller? If so, what's your favorite memory?
I think I love looking at donuts more than I do eating them, if that's even possible. Last week, I was at a car dealership waiting for Cersei (that's the nickname I gave my ice queen of a car), just gazing at the free stacks of donuts. I just adore how colorful they can be! With National Donut Day coming up (I've mentioned this once or twice, right?), I have searched the Etsy world and here are my favorite finds. Seriously, how awesome are all these artists? When you combine colors, food, and creativity, you have my heart.
Be sure to check out the shops below and let them know Cozy Reverie sent you! Happy early Donut Day!
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.