You and your best bud make a great pair! Why not show it off this Halloween? I mean, seriously, who wouldn't want to pair up with their best friend during this holiday? I'm a big fan of themed group costumes. They add some excitement to an already super fun holiday.
Hot Glue Gun
1. Draw a large flip flop shapes on your poster board. Try to use as much of the poster without making it look too square.
2. Place the cut poster board onto the foam board. Trim the excess foam board with an exacto knife.
3. Hot glue the poster board to the foam board.
4. Cut four strips of the scrapbook paper, 2 inches width. Attach two strips to each other so that the four strips become two longer strips.
5. Fold the top of the strip.
6. Hot Glue about 3 inches towards to the top the strip together.
7. Hot Glue the folded part of the strips to the flip flop. I went slightly top left center.
8. Now wrap the strips around the side of the flip flop. Hot glue the ends to the foam board.
9. Repeat steps 1-3 for the back, just in a mirrored version.
10. Cut two strips of ribbon, about 24 inches long. These will be your straps.
11. Hot glue one end of the ribbons to the back flip flop.
12. Hot glue the other end of the ribbons to the front, leaving enough room for you to put the flip flop on over your head.
13. Done! Wear it for Halloween!
For your BFF, do the same steps, but the front should be in the mirrored version. That way, you are a pair of flip flops! Post your finished costumes on Instagram and hashtag #CozyReverieStyle. I can't wait to see them!
Hi, I'm Amy!