We made a Christmas Tree Centerpiece! This can work as a great pinata too (just add a hole on the side for the candy). It took our craft party a couple of tries to figure it out, but we did it! My lovely gal pal, Susanita, made the one above and it is just perfect! All in the line of duty, peeps. We're here for YOU.
Two 11 x 14 Poster boards
Green Duct Tape
Craft Pom Poms
Craft Stars Stickers
1. From the poster board, cut two tall triangles.
2. Cut one sheet of cardstock into 2 inch strips.
3 - 4. Duct tape the cardstock to attach to both poster board triangles, until the cardstock goes all the way around.
5. Cut fringe on the green streamers. Starting from the bottom, glue the streamers across.
6. Every few centimeters, layer the streams on your way to the top until the triangle is completely covered. Repeat on the other side and the sides.
7. Using hot glue, decorate your tree with pom poms and stars.
Be sure to show us your projects on Instagram with the hashtag #COZYREVERIESTYLE! Can't wait to see your parties!
Hi! I'm Amy
Professional amateur. I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.