Happy National French Fries Day! Yeah, I am all up on the food celebrations.
I really shouldn't be excited for all the junk food days, but French fries are very near and dear to my heart. To me, French fries are like pizza - I cannot and will not resist. So to celebrate today, let us pay homage with some super duper easy wall art! Why, you ask? Pssh...why not?
- Red, Yellow, and Blue Felt
- String, ribbon, or yarn
- One plastic straw
- Hot Glue
1. Using this template, cut the fries holder from the red felt. Cut the fries out of the yellow felt.
2. Fold the blue felt in half, vertically. Cut from the bottom corner to the edge of the felt, about 1 inch above the bottom.
3. Lay flat the blue felt. Place the pieces in the desired position on the blue felt. Hot glue in place.
4. Turn over and fold the top of the blue felt down, about 1 inch. Hot glue the edge, keeping in mind to leave room for the straw to fit through.
5. Take your yarn and thread it through the straw.
6. Take your straw and thread it through the felt opening.
7. Complete it by tying a knot with the yarn.
Ta-da! Instant junk food wall art!
This is now hanging on Louie's bedroom door. Get it? Small fry! ;)
Okay, peeps, it's your turn. Show me how you get down with felt and a hot glue gun. Be sure to post your pictures on Instagram, and use the hashtag #CozyReverieStyle. Yay! I can't wait to see your stuff!
Hi! I'm Amy
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.