Let's get real up in here: We need some animal cookies parties around here. They are already colorful and festive, so they are the perfect theme for a birthday celebration! How else do we decorate but with animal cookies garland. Let's create!
Animal cookies templates (download here)
Pink cardstock paper 8.5 x 11
White cardstock paper 8.5 x 11
Blue, gold, yellow, pink scraps of paper
1. Print the template on both the pink and white cardstock sheets.
2. Cut out the shapes
3. Grab your colorful scraps of paper, and, using the hole puncher, punch out as many circles you would like. These are your sprinkles!
4. Attach your sprinkles to your animal cookies with the glue stick
5. Punch a hole on the top left and top right of each cookie.
6. Thread the bakers twine through the holes.
7. Ready to hang!
Be sure to tag your projects with #CozyReverieStyle so we can drop by to check out your work and say hi!
Hi! I'm Amy
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.