Am I the only one that feels this piñata is a necessity in our lives? I didn't think so! I was actually searching for my monthly DIY roundup and could not find one animal cookie piñata. Alright, universe, let's make this right. Now I really want a frosted animal cookie party to become a reality. Who's in?
- Pink streamers
- Construction/crafting paper (white, blue, and yellow)
- Masking Tape
- Craft Glue
Instructions (you can see photo examples in this tutorial):
1. Draw the shape on an animal cookie onto two pieces of cardstock. It doesn't have to be perfect! Use the template here to practice your desired shape.
2. Cut a few 5-inch strips of cardboard. These will come together to close off the sides of the piñata.
3. Using the masking tape, attach the strip to the edge of the strip to one side of the cookie shape.
4. Tape the other side of the cookie shape to bottom of the strip.
5. Grab your pink streamers and fringe one side of the streamer strips.
6. Beginning at the bottom of one side of your cookie, glue strips of fringe using your school glue. Repeat until you have fringed it all around..
7. Repeat this with the front and back side of the cookie.
8. Cut small circles from various colors of constructions paper. These are your sprinkles!
9. Glue onto your cookie piñata
P.S. - the scarf has sold out but you can still shop the animal cookie fabric here!
Hi, I'm Amy!
All rights reserved Cozy Reverie 2012-2017 ©
All personal images are owned by CozyReverie.com unless stated otherwise.
May not be used or reproduced in any way without owners consent.