Old Cotton Tee
1. Cut off the bottom seam
2. Cut the shirt into 1-inch strips. Stop at the armpit.
3. Stretch each strip as much as you can (set one strip aside for step 4)
4. Take one strip set aside and cut one end
5. Use the strand you just cut to tie the loop of the other strands
6. Wrap the strand through the loop to cover the knot you just tied.
7. Once you finish wrapping, tie a knot to keep it in place.
8. Tuck the remaining part of the strand into the wrapped section
Finished! You can wear it two ways:
Diamond pattern top: Forever 21
Ring: Jewel Mint
Hi! I'm Amy
Professional amateur. I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.