I love that we live in a day and age where we customize our gifts more. There is more thought put into gift-giving, rather than just throwing money at a loved one (don't get me wrong - that's pretty nice too). However, customized gifts take time and planning, and sometimes we don't think about it until it is too late.
Today, I want to help YOU make your own customized greeting card for your sweetheart just in time for Valentine's Day. It's so easy. Like SO easy. I mean, foolproof easy! It only took me two minutes to customize this card. Yay for efficiency!
Directions to customize your own card:
1. Download (below) and print the greeting card template on white cardstock paper
2. Cut out and fold into a 5x7 card
3. Using a black marker, write your loved one's first inital on the left side of the plus side
4. Write your first name initial on the right side of the plus side
5. Add a little color if you'd like...or don't!
6. Write a special message inside the card to make your sweetheart blush.
Artwork by Cozy Reverie
Once downloaded, you agree to the terms that this file is for your own personal use. File may not be sold in any format.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Hi! I'm Amy
Professional amateur. I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.