As a kid, I was fascinated by the mythology of love potions. While they are normally portrayed as liquids to drink, I like the thought of them being a quick spritz from a perfume bottle. I imagine it smells like strawberries ;)
Today's super easy DIY banner is perfect for small spaces. I would totally add this to an office cubicle or a door. This project literally took 5 minutes so you can make any area festive!
- Printable template (scroll below to download)
- white cardstock paper
- hole puncher
- yarn or twine
1. Download and print the template on white cardstock paper. There are 6 potions per sheet, so you can print as many as needed, depending on how long you want your garland.
2. Cut out each square
3. Punch a hole in the top corner of each square
4. Thread the yarn or twine through the holes
5. Hang on your wall and/or mantle and you're ready for a party!
Artwork by Cozy Reverie
Once downloaded, you agree to the terms that this file is for your own personal use. File may not be sold in any format.
Love Potion is also a design in my Redbubble shop! The collection is 20% off today, January 28, 2019, with the code CUPID. Just in time for Valentine's Day!
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.