The Brodster is back in school so the Watkinez household is now getting used to the new daily schedules (earlier bedtimes, earlier wake up, new car routes...ya know the drill). Our summer holiday has come to an end, and to be honest, this Monday was harder get out of bed and deal with the new routine.
However, there is one little Watkinez that couldn't care less about all that jazz - lil Lou! For toddlers, every day is summer vacay! Since I am working on the monthly Watkinez calendar for 2017, I wanted to include Lou in the back-to-school photo (you can see it here). This little scamp is still in summer mode and I don't blame him, which is why I created this tee. Now you can make your own!
Iron-on transfer paper
Cozy Reverie Graphic (download below)
White/light color cotton tee - toddler size
1. Download the design and print on iron-on transfer paper. It will print backwards which is what you want.
2. Cut out the design as close to graphic as possible.
3. Place the design face down on the tee
4. Following the package instructions of the paper, iron on the design to the tee.
5. Be sure to let the tee completely cool before removing the paper backing.
That's it! Now your little rascal can live up the summer for as long as he/she wants!
Be sure to show us your projects by using the hashtag #CozyReverieDIY