Want to add a personal touch to your gifts and party favors? Add a pop of color with these handmade gift tags! I am constantly holding onto fabric scraps, in hopes of using them again, so projects like this are perfect for me.
Fabric (I used this basic cotton fabric)
Large shaped hole punch (like these)
Regular hole punch
1. Cut your cardstock paper to the size you would like for your gift tags.
2. Punch large shape into the one cardstock sheet
3. Cut the fabric slightly larger than the shape that was punched
4. Glue the fabric to the another cardstock sheet
5. Glue the shape-punched cardstock sheet on top of the second cardstock so the fabric is framed by the punched shape.
6. Punch a small hole at the top of the tag
7. Loop twine through the small hole punch.
Attached to your gift! You're all done!
Hi, I'm Amy!