In the rush of getting all our presents wrapped before Brody would be home for vacation, we procrastinated gifts for the two of the most influential people in our son's life right now: his teachers. Going shopping with an infant is way too difficult, so I turned to our trusty Internet.
Do you need ideas for those last-minute gift ideas? Here are my top five picks!
1. Monthly Box Subscription: There are a ton of companies out there that specialize in sending a monthly box to subcribers, filled with new items to try out. I'm a fan of the beauty box from Birchbox, especially because they cater to both men and women, but if make-up and lotions aren't your thing, there are snack boxes, books, pet-friendly, wine, and eco-friendly subcriptions, and much more out there.
2. Online Gift Cards: This is a no-brainer - of course a gift card is a perfect choice! Just make sure that an email option is available, like Target. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the delivery, and that defeats the purpose of quick last-minute gifts. I especially like how Amazon has printable gift cards (you don't need the person's email!).
3. Groupon: This site caters to a wide variety of people, so you are sure to find a gift certificate they will love and definitely use. Since they suggest local businesses, it's a great way to give your giftee a chance to try something new.
4. Audible: Perfect for the book lover, especially if they have a long work commute. You have no idea how many times I wished I had an audio book to listen to in my car (I used to have a two-hour commute to work).
5. Gift Basket Delivery: It's always best to shop local for this type of gift. I'm a big fan of supporting small businesses, especially for delivery. For the sake of a wider audience (because I'm sure I have millions of fans reading across the nation - HAHA!), I chose to feature Edible Arrangements because they have a ton of locations and I LOVE THEM. Plus, they don't charge extra for same-day delivery. We gifted this to my mom a couple of mother's days, but my sister and I pretty much devoured them.
Hope this list helps! Happy Shopping!
#Dressember continues with day 18! Read how IJM rescued seven girls in Cebu.
Want to help the cause?
If you donate to the Cozy Reverie fundraising page, be sure to send me an email letting me know.
You will receive a printable greeting card as a thank you!
Thanks so much for considering!
Hi, I'm Amy!