Some ideas are too good to not make! Zhampagne bottle labels inspired by Schitt's Creek!
After a friend suggested to make the labels this morning, I couldn't wait to get home and design them before the premiere tonight on PopTV. I already cut the cable cord, but luckily, it is available via Hulu Live.
Okay, let's make!
1. Download the PDF file. It includes two labels.
2. Print on sticker paper (optional) or regular 8.5 x 11 copy paper
3. Cut out the two rectangles
4. If using sticker paper, peel and stick your label to the champagne - er, excuse me - zhampagne bottle
5. If using regular paper, use scotch tape to attach the label to the bottle
Artwork by Cozy Reverie
Once downloaded, you agree to the terms that this file is for your own personal use.
File may not be sold in any format.
Hi! I'm Amy
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.