Happy Birthday to my first born! I adore this kid more and more every day. It feels as if he has grown exceptionally fast this year, probably because he is a big brother now. Still, he's as cuddly as ever and I hope that never changes, though I'm sure it will. He's the sweetest boy I know, who still tries his best to make everyone laugh
Brodster Fun Facts:
- Loves Legos so much that he is training to be a Master Builder
- His favorite Wes Anderson movie is Fantastic Mr. Fox
- As an animal lover, he watches as many Wild Kratts episodes as he can
- He was very upset when Jim Harbaugh left the 49ers
- When Louie cries, Brody always smiles and says his little brother is "too cute"
- Dude is 48 inches tall! Just one foot away from being as tall as mom!
Hi! I'm Amy
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.