We're back for class number 2 of Happy Fridays! Last class, we did a Disney favorite, but this week, we are doing a Cozy Reverie original: Majesta the Whale. Starting off with light sketches of shapes, this is a very basic shape to the whale figure. Once you finish, make it your own! Draw some whale friends, give her a bow, play with her facial expressions - whatever!
1. Let your hand relax. This will help you discover your own personal style.
2. Don't worry about being perfect. I sure don't.
3. Don't stress. This is not a test.
4. Color! I mean, I made her purple, for goodness sake.
5. Sign your name. Very important for when you get famous.
6. (Optional) Post your finished doodle on the Cozy Reverie FB page or on Instagram with the hashtag #HappyFridaysArt. I want to see!
7. Have fun! This is NOT optional.
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.