Did you know you could mail a piñata? I LOVE this concept! Since piñata day is just a week away, let's get to making some super fun snail mail greetings, shall we? To be quite honest. anybody that wants to send me a piñata in the mail - bring it!
10 points to anyone that can guess who is sending and who is receiving this particular piñata greeting. ;)
- Party streamers
- White Cardstock
- Mailing address template (there are two via the template here)
- Cardboard box
- Craft Glue
1. Seal your package before you begin any crafting.
2. Grab your streamers and fringe one side of the streamer strips.
3. Beginning at the bottom of your box, glue strips of fringe using your school glue. Repeat until you have fringed it all around (you can watch the video tutorial here)
4. Print the mailing template on your cardstock paper and address to your recipient.
5. Quick trip to the post office and off your colorful package goes!
P.S. - We are planning a giveaway next week!
Sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss out!
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.