Since I am a huge Disney-DIYer (see my work with A Waltz Through Disney), I thought it would be fun to share the projects here on the blog too. I am also a big fan of themed-round ups, so today's collection is all about Fantasyland!
FUN FACT: Did you know that in 1955, admission to Disneyland cost $1? Along with the price of admission, guests were required to purchase ride tickets. You can still see the various ticket booths around Fantasyland! You may not notice at first, but take a closer look at the mushroom at Alice in Wonderland, or the lighthouse at the Storybook Land Canal Boats. Pretty rad, huh?
Okay, time to craft!
1. Mad Party Teacups by Persia Lou
2. It's a Small World Wooden Blocks at A Waltz Through Disney
3. Vintage Disneyland Party by Catch My Party
4. Fantasyland Trash Bin at A Waltz Through Disney
5. Sleeping Beauty's Castle Cake Topper by Hello Nutritarian
6. It's a Small World Coloring Page by Disney Family
Feel free to follow more of finds via Pinterest!