I love wooden hangers, but they don't have as much personality as my pink and purple plastic hangers from college. So I decided to give them a much needed color makeover! Here's how you can add some pop to your closet:
Arcylic Paint (variety of colors)
1. Draw vertical lines across the hanger with the white chalk
2. Draw horizontal lines across the hanger, meeting with the tops/bottoms of the vertical lines
3. Using the white acrylic paint, begin to fill the shapes
4. Use the colors desired to fill in the rest of the shapes
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on the other side
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.