Can you believe that this month marks 10 years of Etsy? I feel like it's been around forever!
Etsy is so much more than a site for me. This place sparked my drive and encouraged my growth more than I would have ever believed. One of my dreams is being able to work on the shop full-time, and though the process is slow (and most definitely not easy), I love going through this journey. My artwork may be doing well via Spoonflower and Society 6, but nothing compares to the connection I have with my guests via Etsy. Etsy isn't just a shop for me. It's a home.
Fun Facts about the Cozy Reverie Etsy shop:
- I actually started as a shop called Noisy Merriment on Etsy, and sold original paintings. This closed in 2013 when I started focusing more on Cozy Reverie.
- Cozy Reverie started as an up-cycling neckwear brand.
- Cozy Reverie made it's first sale on May 30, 2013. It was a handmade fabric necklace.
- Cozy Reverie didn't really hit its stride until it started offering digital artwork, specifically custom portraits.
- The most viewed and best selling item in the shop is the "This is Happening" wedding greeting card.
- The busiest time of year is Valentine's Day.
Are you an Etsy seller? If so, what's your favorite memory?