Well, we are officially blocked out of Disneyland for the summer (insert devastated weeping here). Not that we need to go during the summer to battle the crowds, but we are always bummed for like 5 minutes. Then we realize we should actually take this opportunity to discover other places in the world. In the case, the state because we are on a budget. There is so much to do in California and we really don't take advantage of it as often as we should.
This is what we have done so far during our summer vacation:
- Visited the Diamond Celebration at the Disneyland Resort (3 times)
- Watched Jurassic World (It's awesome! I need to watch it on IMAX)
- Experienced the San Diego County Fair at the Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Explored the Old Point Loma Lighthouse
- Checked out the work of Kevin Eastman at Liberty Station (it was RAD).
We will probably be venturing up north for family. We also hope to visit Walt's Barn in Griffith Park soon (yeah, I know, we just can't let go of Disney, can we?) and the Gene Autry is next on the list. I'm excited to become a tourist in my home state. You can never get enough of California!
Hat: Forever 21 similar / Top: Papaya Clothing (old) / Shorts: Wet Seal similar
Tote: Cozy Reverie / Shoes: Target similar
What are your summer traveling plans?
I draw, make, and occasionally tell a story.