I don't care how old you are, Dr. Seuss totally kicks ass. I love his quotes! They are all about creativity and being true to yourself. Shouldn't we all be telling our kids that same? My kids are rad and I want to encourage them to be the best version of themselves.
Some of my favorite quotes are not the kind typically posted. Here are my top 5:
5. Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
4. If I were invited to dinner party with my characters, I wouldn't show up.
3. In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies.
2. Poor empty pants with nobody inside them.
1. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
In anticipation of Dr. Seuss' birthday (March 2nd), you get a free printable! "You are you, now isn't that pleasant?" Simple design; great message. It is offered as a JPEG file so you could crop, cut, and print however you would like.
If you use it, post a pic of it on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter and tag @Cozyreverie. You might be the next person featured on the blog!
Once downloaded, you agree to the terms that these digital images are for your own personal crafts.
Files may not be re-sold in any format.